Thursday

I'm Sick

"I'm sick"...this may seem like a strange title for an article on a blog about great health, but frankly, I cross more paths of people that more frequently are saying to me, "I'm sick -- I don't know what to do I'm so sick". My heart goes out to each and everyone of you that are having health challenges. I too experienced major health problems and along with it, a whole lot of pain...more than I thought I could bear at times. I did get through it but I often thought I would not. I knew however, that I just could not give up. I believed with my whole heart that God would not abandoned me and I am here to say...he did not. It is my hope that here I will have information that I discovered and used for myself that you may also want to research for yourself.

So, if you are among those that are saying, "I'm sick and need help", please follow along on this blog. You may find something that will click with you...something that you may not have tried or knew anything about. This is what I did. I tried everything out there in hopes to stumble across something that would help me. Well, in the end I did and I want to pay it forward, so to speak... and the information is free...free to all of those who say..."I'm sick". It may be that you don't have to be sick anymore.

DISCLAIMER - The information on this Weblog is provided for educational and informational purposes only. I am not a doctor and I am not attempting to prescribe, treat, or recommend and in no way is the information contained on this site intended to be a substitute for a health care provider's consultation. The contents is based upon opinions of each respective author. The reader is encouraged to make their own health care decisions that can be based upon research and then partnering with their own health care professional. If you are ill please consult a qualified physician or appropriate health care provider.



---End of Article---
By Emjae Johnson - I'm Sick

No comments: